In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that your personal data will be processed with correctness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
The processing is also carried out with the aid of computerized means for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and services, accessories, and to provide the services requested. Since the processing is necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case where particular, so-called sensitive, data are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
- to comply with the obligation provided for by the “Consolidated Law on Public Security” (article 109 R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the details of the customers accommodated in accordance with the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and if you refuse to provide them we will not be able to accommodate you in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose will not be stored by us, unless you give us your consent to the storage as provided for in point 4;
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations. For these purposes the processing is carried out without the need to obtain your consent. The data are processed by us and by our employees, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above mentioned fulfilments, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in case of tax assessments);
- to speed up the registration procedures in case of your subsequent stay at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years, and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes mentioned in the previous points;
- to perform the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time. The processing will cease in any case upon your departure;
- to send you promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be stored for a maximum period of 5 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any time;
We would also like to inform you that:
1- During your stay, video or photographic footage may be taken in which you or another member of your family may appear, such footage may be used on the websites in which the structure is present or on social channels, your consent is required for this purpose.
2- the European Regulation grants you certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or the right to cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, insofar as they are applicable (Articles 15 and 22 of EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016). It may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures provided for by the legislation in force.
For any further information, and to assert the rights granted to you by the EU Regulation, please contact
1) SI.GI. srl Via Case Sparse 168, 22013 Domaso-CO (Italy) for Residence Geranio
2) Rita Albonico Via Case Sparse 212 , 22013 Domaso – CO ( Italy) for Villa Rita
3) Antonio Albonico Via alla Poncia 71, 22015 Gravedona ed Uniti – CO ( Italy) for Villa Adi
4) Paolo Signorelli via case Sparse 212, 22013 Domaso (CO) ( Italy) for house Portofino
Cookies are made up of portions of code installed inside the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the User’s consent
Description of the cookie mechanisms adopted:
– technical cookies: cookies implanted in the terminal of the user/contractor directly (which will not be used for further purposes) such as session cookies used for online reservations on the Site, authentication cookies, personalization cookies (for example, for the choice of navigation language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
– Statistical cookies: cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) which pursue statistical, profiling and/or marketing purposes and collect information in aggregate form. In these cases, since current legislation prescribes that for analytics cookies, the interested party must be provided with a clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose their installation (including any mechanisms of anonymisation of the cookies themselves), we specify below how to deactivate the cookies installed. The duration of the analytics session cookies is on average 30 minutes.
How to modify the settings on cookies
Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block the acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You can also delete cookies installed in the past from your browser.
Therefore, for the removal of cookies we invite the user to follow the instructions on the dedicated pages of the various browsers. The most common browsers can be reached at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
via Case Sparse 168
22013 Domaso (CO)
Tel. +39 034495031
e.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org